Bindunnea replied

295 weeks ago

Charlie's Angels Malayalam Full Movie Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

The Angels Natalie, Dylan, and Alex are sent to place a bug in the voice-recognition system that bitter rival Roger Corwin has stolen. The Angels & Bosley must save Charlie's life. See them kick the sh*t out of people with high-tech martial arts!
Charlie's private investigation company is addressed by programmer Eric Knox, owner of Knox Technologies, whose revolutionary voice-recognition software has been stolen. Charlie's Angels Natalie, Dylan and Alex are sent to place a bug in the system of bitter rival Roger Corwin, who is under strong suspicion. But after the deed is done, the Angels and their boss Bosley face the fact of a destroyed home base as well as Charlie's life in immediate danger. But how do you protect someone you never met?
I agree with one of the comments that was posted about this movie that some critics would tear this film apart. Now i&#39;ve read some critical reviews of the movie and some critics liked it but for the most part i knew that they wouldn&#39;t get the concept. This movie is made solely for Entertainment value. so ignore the plot and just have fun watching 3 beautiful and talented ladies kicking butt and having fun doing it.<br/><br/>i would waste time writing about the lack of plot but i will write about the things i liked and didn&#39;t like.<br/><br/>The good: The 3 angels are great in the movie. Drew Barrymore who also co-produced the movie is great in the movie. she was easily my favorite angel in the movie. she&#39;s beautiful and very talented. Lucy Liu was my sceond favorite angel. She&#39;s so sexy and very talented and i would love to see her in more movies. Cameron diaz comes up 3rd but she is the funniest angel and she&#39;s a great comic actress. i loved her in this movie.<br/><br/>Bill Murrary is a positive in the movie but he&#39;s really underused. However, the scenes he does appear in are hilarious. he has great comic timing and was a great addition to the cast.<br/><br/>The villians kicked ass. Starting with that hott chick kelly lynch who played vivian wood. she was great and had a chance to kick a lot of butt in this movie. Crispin Glover as the &quot;thin man&quot; was very creepy and weird but he was great and his fight scenes are out of this world. The main villian however nox, isn&#39;t that great. he&#39;s effective but compared to the rest he&#39;s a weak link.<br/><br/>The soundtrack is way awesome. some good tunes in this movie. that was a plus for me.<br/><br/>The action sequences rocked the house. they were very matrix like but they were way cool. in my opinion cameron diaz and lucy liu handled their fight scenes the best. but drew&#39;s big fight scene when she&#39;s sitting in the chair is awesome and way funny.<br/><br/>The Bad:<br/><br/>this is a dumb reason but it&#39;s too short and it made me wanting more and i guess that could be a good thing but i left the theatre wanting more of these angels.<br/><br/>Anyway all you boring critics out there get a clue and enjoy this movie and any other movie that is made dfor entertainment value. i hope critics get the clue very soon
Want to see a film with pretty girls, actions scenes performed by pretty girls (sans &#39;weapons&#39;), pretty girls who have an annoying tendancy to say &quot;Good morning Charlie&quot; to anything that resembles a speaker phone with saccrine sweetness then this is the flick for you!<br/><br/>Not much of a plot to talk of - and thankfully so, because a plot can certainly get the in road of a good action scene! There are more costume changes in this film than a care to count and the whole film kinda screams &quot;commercial spin-off&quot; - but who cares. There are some truly delightful comic moments in the film and a killer soundtrack.<br/><br/>This is definately a film to check your brain at the door and sit back and enjoy without too much worry.
An utter debacle.

a5c7b9f00b
Episode 1.159 full movie in hindi free downloadAll 5 It telugu full movie downloadEpisode 3.19 tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Crow full movie in hindi 720p downloadSnow Day: Part Deux movie mp4 downloadEast End movie in hindi dubbed downloadOne Flu North full movie hindi downloadEpisode 2.21 full movie online freeTracks malayalam full movie free downloadThe Kentucky Derby movie download in mp4
Please log in to post a reply.